Industrial Back Support
Ideal for lifting and industrial activities, the Elastic Industrial Back Support helps stabilize the spine by creating intra-abdominal pressure. The tear away suspenders provide safety and hold the support in place, making it convenient to close when needed.
It also helps improve posture and serves as a reminder to use proper lifting techniques by limiting the motion of muscles and ligaments. Easy closure assists provide additional leverage with minimal effort for extra compression and a secure fit; ideal for users with arthritis or weakened muscles.
Flexible internal stays provide support and stability as well as help prevent the sides from rolling. Dual elastic side pulls provide firm compression. The anatomical form contours to the natural curves of the waist and hips for comfort. The soft elastic CorEdge® finish on top and bottom edges offers added comfort and flexibility.
How To Wear
Wrap support around the waist and be sure the four stays are on each side of spine. Adjust the support to desired compression and secure the hook and loop strap to the front of support. Pull the elastic reinforcement straps to tighten, then secure to the front of support. Bring the cross shoulder straps over the shoulders, adjust the length of the cross shoulder straps to tighten.
- Flexible plastic stays for extra stability
- Elastic reinforcement straps for extra compression and support
- Features adjustable shoulder straps and hook and loop closure for a comfortable and easy fit. These are removable.
- Breathable mesh material
- 20cm back height
- Made in the USA
- Provides support to the lumbar and lumbosacral regions
- Helps prevent and relieve lower back pain
- HIVD (Intervertebral Disc Herniation)
- Back Strain/Sprain
- Prevent injuries from lifting
Measure round the hips
(see drop down for sizes)
We Also Recommend