COOLDock Laptop Cooling Stand
Laptop Stand with cooling fan
The problem of course, is that the screen and keyboard are attached together. This is handy on the train, but it means that using a laptop is a tradeoff between poor neck/head posture and poor hand/wrist posture; either the keyboard is too high or the screen is too low.
This new laptop stand from Badbacks is a perfect solution to poor posture caused by laptop use, and includes a super new cooling fan system to dissipate heat away from your computer. Better still this laptop stand plugs directly into your USB port, and no mains power is required to run the fans.
- Space-saving, money-saving solution eliminates the need for extra monitors.
- Smart, simple fashion and unique design
- Built-in 4-port USB 2.0 hub provides one-time connection for computer accessories.
- 8 Level adjustable screen height, tilt and swivel for optimal viewing and ergonomic comfort.
- Allows positioning of LCD at eye level to help reduce neck strain.
- Built-in 2 cooling fans dissipate heat away from the bottom of your notebook and cool down the overall temperature of your system
- Product Dimension : 327x281x46mm
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- ON/OFF power switch
- Fan Dimension: 60 x 60 x 10 mm
- Rated Voltage: 5V DC
- Power Current: 0.18
- Rated Consumption: 0.9 W
- Rated Speed: 3500 ﾱ 10%RPM
- Airflow: 30 CFM
- Static Pressure: 2.01 mm H2O
- Noise Level: < 26 dBA
We Also Recommend