Core Products Therapeutica Pillow
This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One of the key goals to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because people sleep on their backs, sides, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position.
This pillows unique design supports the upper thoracic spine, cervical spine and head to increase comfort and reduce pain when sleeping on your back. Raised side panels are contoured to fit comfortably around shoulders while supporting the neck and head when side sleeping.
The ergonomic design offers comfortable support and stability in all sleeping postures. The result is a more sound sleep and less tendency to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Fitted zippered pillow cover included (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
- Available in 3 sizes but not all held in stock, allow two week delivery
Please note there are no returns on any pillows.
NOTE: This is a sized product and your comfort relies on you choosing the appropriate size. Please see below to determine the correct size for you. Questions? Call Us
Tip: Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress. PILLOW SIZE DOES NOT CORRELATE TO BODY TYPE OR CLOTHING SIZE.
Please use a ruler and follow the instructions below to find your correct pillow size.
1. Have someone assist in measuring you. 2. Move your shirt collar, if it interferes. 3. Stand facing the person who is measuring you, with arms at your side. 4. Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. NOTE: ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence. Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress
Child 6 - 10 yrs. old Petite 4¼” - 5¼” Average 5¼” - 6¼” Large 6¼” - 7¼” Extra Large 7¼” - Plus
We Also Recommend